I'm ticked off so I'm ready to just go fight the world. I wanted to say 'tonight I feel as if i could take on the world and win.' But then I realized that that would be a positive thing like 'i'm going to change the world.' and i'm not in a 'change-the-world' mood. i'm in more of a 'there's alot of crap thats wrong mode and i'm ticked off enough to do something about it.' but to change the world, you have to have tact. tact and i aren't speaking right now. there's alot of testosterone pumping through my veins and theres so many arguments in my head ready to explode out like a pipe bomb covered in knives. each knife has a certain purpose and often times needs to be delicately used, but i'm ready to just chuck it.
all of that to say this, it's kind of like i'm ready to go fight, knowing I won't win, but fight until i collapse and burn out. It's like when you just kick and scream and cry and you know it's not going to get any better, but you just do it until your physically exhausted. I feel like i'm about to go into battle fighting with all I have making a brief impact, then collapsing in the battlefield, the enemy who is already surrounding me closes in to finish me off.
while as tactfully and more patiently, you can fight longer from the edge as you take on one at a time, with either help behind you, or a wall that atleast the enemy cant surround.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment