Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Endurance.

A Superman 4 JC (12:12:14 PM): i was thinking last night and I think God has proven tomyself how far i'm willing to go to serve him on an individual occasion, and now he's working on my endurance
A Superman 4 JC (12:12:28 PM): i can go hard for a period of time then crash adn rebuild
A Superman 4 JC (12:12:44 PM): but now its more of a down crash and continue without the rest time afterwards
A Superman 4 JC (12:14:15 PM): like he knows i know i'm willing to do whatever, i'm willing to sarcrafice my summer or things I dont want to do, i'm wiling to do things whenever i dont feel like them, i'm willing to put my own health to the side to do what he's asked me (granted it not all of these all the time because i'm not there yet but am working on it) and now he's just seeing how my endurance is and how many times i'm willing to do it
A Superman 4 JC (12:17:15 PM): like i've had mono twice. i run as hard as i can nearly every smester just to make it home and crash, over Radiate I went as hard as I could on him then made it home and crashed and was sick, i nearly passed out a few times that first week I had mono and God wanted me to speak on lies, but i kept pushing through
A Superman 4 JC (12:17:53 PM): i'm not saying that because of what i've done, because it's all God who worked and sustained me to that point
A Superman 4 JC (12:18:40 PM): he knows i'm willing to go until death for him, but now it's kind of like how many times am I willing to go past the edge and near it and still continue on
A Superman 4 JC (12:21:23 PM): endurance is pushing on time and time again despite no matter how many times i've been there before, it's looking at the prize and pushing on once more because I know it's worth it
A Superman 4 JC (12:21:50 PM): and seeing how miniscule my efforts are in expressing my love to Him

No comments: